Taretkahle replied

295 weeks ago

Around The World In 80 Days Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

To win a bet, an eccentric British inventor beside his Chinese valet and an aspiring French artist, embarks on a trip full of adventures and dangers around the world in exactly 80 days.
Set in 1890, the story focuses on Passepartout, a Chinese thief who steals a valuable jade Buddha and then seeks refuge in the traveling companionship of an eccentric London inventor and adventurer, Phileas Fogg, who has taken on a bet with members of his gentlemen's club that he can make it around the world in a mere 80 days, using a variety of means of transportation, like boats, trains, balloons, elephants, etc. Along the way, Passepartout uses his amazing martial arts abilities to defend Fogg from the many dangers they face.. One major threat to their adventure is a detective that's following them. Why? Just as Fogg and Passeportout left London, a major bank was robbed, with Fogg suspected of using the "around the world" trip as an excuse to escape.. Their path from London and back includes stops in Paris, Turkey, India, China and USA.
Being played on Christmas 2004 in theaters in Germany, I came to see this movie a bit later on, despite the pretty boring trailer shown earlier. And what must I say? It&#39;s great. I love Jackie-Chan-movies, being no fan of his Hong-Kong-era (only because I was not into his movies back then).<br/><br/>If you see this movie in Germany, you may lose a lot of humor because of Chan&#39;s and Steve Coogan&#39; accent getting lost (the are dubbed of course). But this movie is stuffed with hints from history, art and lifestyle of the Victorian period (more or less).<br/><br/>Chan is brilliant es ever, showing even more of his plain fighting skills - which are pretty much gone since he is doing Hollywood-movies - sadly. Watch the scene where he is battling against &#39;the evil scum&#39; in his village - he even doesn&#39;t lack his hairstyle from movie-pearls like &#39;She xing diao shou&#39;.<br/><br/>Discover senators, Monty-Pythons, Chan-buddies… and a pretty funny movie. There are many hints and goofs to discover, have a searching eye while watching it. I heard this movie is being crushed under foot of movie-critics…!? Don&#39;t believe them. See for yourself. I gave it 8 out of 10, it deserves it…
This looks like a Jackie Chan movie at first and that&#39;s a fair assumption. The trailers feature a lot of kicking and I counted four choreographed Jackie Chan fight scenes in the film. As usual, these are fun to watch but the movie has more than that.<br/><br/>Now, I like the old adventure story. The journey was epic but the book could be read in an evening or two. So, you&#39;ve got this globe sweeping voyage taking place in only about 100 pages or in this case 100 minutes. Also, the book is in big fat print, so If even you&#39;re lazy I recommend reading it.<br/><br/>The turn-of-the-century inventions are fun to look at too and the characters are fun. Steve Coogan is really cool. I&#39;m not British so I&#39;m not familiar with his humor but I&#39;d like to become acquainted with it, maybe take it out to lunch. His Phileas Fogg character is inspired and ambitious while still being a standoffish loner.<br/><br/>There&#39;s a sarcastic edge to him that often comes naturally to people who are a little smarter than everyone else. It&#39;s subtle.<br/><br/>He&#39;s a very human character I enjoyed having him around on screen.<br/><br/>I was happily surprised by some of the humor in the movie. Not because it was dirty but because it came from way out in left field; a sea captain who lost his nipples in a confrontation with a shark, for example. The director did &quot;The Waterboy&quot; and &quot;The Wedding Singer&quot; so I shouldn&#39;t be TOO surprised. Oh, and just wait to hear Schwarzenegger&#39;s hilarious self-parodying line. You&#39;ve Yeah, I liked it. It&#39;s inspirational in that Disney &quot;Mighty Ducks&quot; way.<br/><br/>It&#39;s pretty family friendly but whatever. It was a lot better than I might have thought seeing only the billboards.
Just going through the motions here (and mild ones at that), both Chan and the movie should have stayed at home.
No. For the most part this is a film that draws loose inspiration from the Verne novel. A more faithful adaptation was made in 1956.<br/><br/>To name a few specific and obvious changes from the novel:<br/><br/>-In the film, Phileas Fog is an eccentric inventer who takes a bet for a position of auhority. In the book he was a recluse who spent most of his time playing cards and the bet was simply a sum of money.<br/><br/>-Passpartout in the book was much more open with Fog. He was being honest when he said he was French, and there was no sub-plot about him taking advantage of Fog to achieve a hidden agenda. Also in the film he is responsible for the bank robbery, despite having nothing to do with it in the book.<br/><br/>-While the bank robbery did happen in the book, it is given a larger role and serves as motivation for the characters. Lord Kelvin also pins it on Fog as an excuse to keep him from winning the bet. In the book, the robbery happened of-screen and had nothing to do the main characters. Inspector Fix only mistook Fog for the robber because his appearance matched the description he had been given of the actual criminal.<br/><br/>-In the film, Inspector Fix is depicted as a dim-witted officer who is manipulated by Kelvin. In the book, he was much more reasonable, having mistaken Fog for the robber based on his appearance matching the description. He also eventually helps Fog and releases him when he realizes his mistake.<br/><br/>-The love interest in the book was an Indian princess, not a French artist.
a5c7b9f00b
Pretty Twisted in hindi downloadtamil movie Kung Fu Cowboy Rock \u0026 Roll Movie 1 free downloadthe Doctor Strange hindi dubbed free downloadPretty Twisted movie mp4 downloadJudge Dredd full movie hd 1080p downloadWar Zone full movie in hindi free downloadSong of Idaho online freeCable TV Workers vs. White House Employees full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviemalayalam movie download The Dark Roadmalayalam movie download Redline
Please log in to post a reply.